Some weeks ago I was nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award. It took me a while to send my post, sorry for the delay… but I finally made it!
Thank you so much daneelyunus for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. I recommend you to check daneelyunus, a blog full of interesting knowledge on different subjects such as education, health, mobiles and tourism.
Here is the link to the blog:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
- Give them ten questions.
Questions and Answers
- What were the challenges before you started blogging?
Just before I started my blog I didn´t know anything about blogging, so I began from scratch. I found many challenges on the way, but somehow I managed. I mainly focused on taking one step at a time.
- What kind of motive your blog has now?
Provide beauty and style inspiration to my readers, keep learning new things about blogging and improve the content and the quality of my posts.
- Any tips for us, your fellow bloggers?
Blogging takes time and dedication. If you are consistent and passionate about what you write, your blog will be successful. Also, the content of your posts is as important as the layout of your blog.
- What’s something that you want to learn?
I’d love to learn all the technical aspects of blogging such as SEO, AMP, pluggings and HTML language.
- What kind of books or blogs you read?
My favorite books are fiction novels. Regarding to blogs, I enjoy reading my followers posts. I love engaging with them through the content of their posts and getting to know their interests. In fact, it is a great way to learn lots of new things and gain plenty of knowledge.
- Any mistake that you remember from your past.
When I first started blogging I wasn’t tagging my posts the right way. Fortunately, I soon realised I was doing it wrong!
- How does it feel when you get likes or comments from bloggers?
I feel really grateful for all likes and comments I receive from readers. It encourages me to keep writing and it improving the content of my posts
- If you had a chance to do something that doesn’t bound you at all, what would you like to do?
To travel the world.
- Some of your favorite persons from your real or virtual life.
My family is my favorite people.
- Any memorable event in your life.
The day my son was born is the most memorable day of my life and also the happiest one.
I keep the same questions.
Feel free to get nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award.
Once again I would like to thank all my followers and readers for your amazing support and all the inspirational content of your blogs.
No olvides suscribirte para recibir nuevas publicaciones en tu buzón de correo electrónico.
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive new content on your mailbox.